双语:古特雷斯秘书长2021年“地球一小时”致辞

    摘要

    Message by UN Chief for Earth Hour 2021

    Earth Hour 2021

    Video Message by António Guterres, Secretary-General of the United Nations, for Earth Hour 2021

    联合国秘书长安东尼奥·古特雷斯2021年“地球一小时”视频致辞

     

    We need to make peace with nature.

     

    我们需要与大自然实现和解。

     

    Without nature’s help, we cannot thrive or even survive on this planet Earth.

     

    若没有大自然的帮助,我们就无法在这个地球上兴盛发展,甚至无法生存。

     

    Climate disruption, biodiversity loss and pollution threaten lives, jobs and health.

     

    气候破坏、生物多样性丧失和污染威胁着生命、就业和健康。

     

    It’s time to re-evaluate and reset our relationship with nature.

     

    重新评估并重塑我们与大自然的关系正当其时。

     

    2021 is a year to change course.

     

    2021年是改弦更张的一年。

     

    Solutions are available, affordable, practical and realistic.

     

    解决方案是现成可用的,不仅负担得起,而且实用并切合实际。

     

    We can provide renewable energy and sustainable food systems for all.

     

    我们能为所有人提供可再生能源和可持续的粮食体系。

     

    We can reduce emissions and use nature-based solutions to help us build a more resilient, carbon-neutral world.

     

    我们可以减少排放并使用基于自然的解决方案,以便建设一个更有韧性的碳中和世界。

     

    We all must do our part to safeguard our planet.

     

    我们每个人都必须为保卫地球尽一己之责。

     

    Together, we can build a brighter and more prosperous future.

     

    携起手来,我们就能建设更加光明、更加繁荣的未来。

     

    The United Nations is proud to join in the global effort to mark Earth Hour.

     

    联合国骄傲地加入纪念“地球一小时”的全球努力。

     

    It’s a reminder that small actions can make a big difference.

     

    这项努力提醒我们,微小的行动可以产生重大的影响。

     

    So, join me and people everywhere by switching off your lights for an hour on Saturday March 27th at 8:30 p.m., your local time.

     

    因此,请跟我和世界各地的人们一道,在当地时间3月27日星期六晚上8时30分关灯一小时。

     

    In this “make-or-break” year, let your actions and voices send a clear message to leaders everywhere: now is the time to be bold and ambitious.

     

    在这“成败攸关”的一年,用你的行动和声音向世界各地的领导人发出明确讯息:展现勇气和雄心正当其时。

     

    Let’s show the world that we are determined to protect the one home we all share.

     

    让我们告诉全世界,我们保护人类共同家园的决心坚定不移。

    资源下载此资源下载价格为0.35巴币,请先登录
    虚拟货币,支付后概不退回。
    weinxin
    英文巴士公众号
    扫一扫,资讯早。
    • 版权声明 本文源自 UN , 整理 发表于 2021年3月27日01:07:44