This year’s CIFTIS revolves around the theme of “Opening up leads development, cooperation delivers the future.”文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/14811.html
Trade in services is a pivotal component of international trade, and the services sector plays a vital role in international economic and trade collaboration.文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/14811.html
This year marks the 45th anniversary of China’s reform and opening up. China will remain committed to promoting high-standard opening up and advancing Chinese modernization on all fronts through high-quality development, thereby providing new opportunities for openness and cooperation across the world.文章源自英文巴士-https://www.en84.com/14811.html
In developing the services sector and trade in services, China is ready to work with all countries and all parties to advance inclusive development through openness, promote connectivity and integration through cooperation, foster drivers for development through innovation, and create a better future through shared services, in a bid to jointly get the world economy onto the track of sustained recovery.
China will create a more open and inclusive environment for development.
– to expand a globally-oriented network of high-standard free trade areas
– to conduct negotiations regarding the negative list for trade in services and investment
– to broaden opening up of services areas such as telecommunications, tourism, law and vocational examinations
– to prioritize the national integrated demonstration zone for greater openness in the services sector as well as eligible pilot free trade zones and the free trade port in the alignment of policies with high-standard international economic and trade rules
China will strengthen the bond of mutual benefit and win-win cooperation.
– to enhance synergy with development strategies and cooperation initiatives of various countries
– to deepen cooperation on services trade and digital trade with Belt and Road partner countries
– to facilitate the cross-border flow of resources and production factors
China will also strengthen innovation-driven development.
– to accelerate the cultivation of new drivers for the digitalization of services trade
– to implement pilot reforms on basic data systems
– to promote the development of digital trade through reform and innovation
– to establish a national voluntary greenhouse gas emission reduction trading market
China will share the fruits of its modernization drive with the rest of the world.
– to vigorously boost domestic demand
– to accelerate the building of a robust domestic market
– to take the initiative to increase the imports of quality services
– to encourage more exports of knowledge-intensive services
The world economy thrives on openness and withers in seclusion.