Passage Two<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 英译汉:
1. Welcome to Edinburgh, the Chinese provincial tourist service delegation. 欢迎中国地方旅行服务代表团光临爱丁堡。
2. My name is Jane Anderson. 我叫简·安德森。
3. I am from the Edinburgh Tourist Center. 我在爱丁堡旅游中心工作。
4. I will be working as your guide throughout your six-day visit. 我将担任你们六天旅行的导游工作。
5. You will be staying in the Hilton Hotel. 你们将在希尔顿大酒店下榻。
6. The hotel is located in the downtown area, a few minutes’ walk from the office of the Edinburgh Tourist Center. 酒店位于市中心,从爱丁堡旅游服务中心的办公楼仅几步之遥。
7. Mrs. Nancy Turner, director of Edinburgh Tourist Administration will hold a reception buffet tomorrow. 明天爱丁堡市旅游管理局局长南希· 特纳女士将为中国地方旅游服务代表团的来访举行冷餐招待会。
8. After reception dinner, you will watch a video entitled “Touring Around Edinburgh”, which I believe will give you a bird’s eye view of the tourist attractions and the services provided in Edinburgh and its surrounding areas. 餐后,我们将为各位播放题为“爱丁堡之旅”的录像片,让各位对爱丁堡以及附近一带的旅游胜地及其旅游服务设施有一个总观性的了解。
9. Mr. George Palmer, the director of Edinburgh Tourist Center will answer your questions following the video show. 录像播完后,爱丁堡旅游服务中心主任乔治·帕尔默先生将回答各位的提问。
10. He will also be giving you a detailed account of your visiting schedule. 并向各位详细介绍对你们来访所作的日程安排。 |
|部落|Archiver|英文巴士
( 渝ICP备10012431号-2 )
GMT+8, 2016-10-5 11:59 , Processed in 0.063079 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.